Play Dough Recipe
Why spend money on playdough that contains unknown ingredients and comes in plastic when you can make it for cheaper and involve your kids in the making process.
Prep 10 mins | No Cooking | Ready in 20 mins
- In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- Stir the coconut oil & food colouring in with the hot water.
- Mix the wet ingredients in with the dry and form a dough. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a chopping board and knead until smooth.
- Place dough in a sealed container between use to stop it drying out.