Get fresh pantry goods packed in compostable bags delivered direct to your door, or collect instore. We deliver throughout New Zealand in our eco-packaging.
- Shop online. Choose from our great range of pantry goods & eco household products.
- We bag it & box it. Our caring store folk personally pack your items in our eco-friendly packaging.
- We ship direct to your door, nationwide. Or collect in store. Refill your containers at home. No plastic! Reuse, recycle, or compost our packaging.
And that’s saving the planet without even leaving the house! Ka pai.
We currently don't offer shipping on liquids.
|Throughout the rest of New Zealand||$13.50|
Get Free Shipping:
North Island – spend over $99
South Island – spend over $199
Our courier friends will deliver your order to you 1-3 days after dispatch.
We freshly pack your goods on the day your order is due to be dispatched, Monday to Friday. Once your order is processed, you will be sent an email confirmation of your order, along with tracking/pickup information.
- Orders made before 12pm will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders made after 12pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- To ensure freshness, all orders made on weekends will be dispatched the upcoming Monday.
We put our faith in our courier company to deliver your order without drama. However the journey of a shipment is out of our hands. Once an item leaves our store and enters the hands of the courier, we are unable to accept liability for: shipping timeframes; delays; misplaced or stolen goods once delivered.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
571 Te Atatū Road
Te Atatu Peninsula
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.