Rice Spooky Treats
A spooky twist on a delicious classic, made waste free!
These tasty treats are packed with nostalgia, and easy enough for even the littlest kitchen-helpers to assist with.
- 2 Cups of Vegan Vanilla Marshmellows
- 6 Tablespoons of butter, or dairy-free butter substitute
- 6 Cups of Puffed Rice
- 2 Tablespoons of Organic Chocolate Chips
- Heat a large pot with and melt the butter/dairy-free substitute.
- Add Vegan Vanilla Marshmellows, stir through until melted.
- Remove from heat and add Puffed Rice.
- Press into a lined tray, we found our Enamel Baking Tray worked spooktacularly!
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Use spooky cookie cutters to create halloween-inspired shapes, and decorate as desired with whole or melted chocolate chips!!
Makes approx. 25 spooky treats!
Don't forget to share your waste-free treats with us on instagram, this spooky season.