Nut-Free Bliss Balls
These yummy bliss balls are so quick and easy to whip up! Great for school lunch boxes as they're nut-free and filled to the brim with antioxidants and fibre. They're the perfect afternoon snack, as research has shown medjool dates help fight off fatigue, and the fibrous oats & chia will keep you going through till evening.
Make a batch and store them in your fridge in an airtight jar or container, and you'll be ready for anything.
- 1/2 Cup Organic Quick Oats
- 1/2 Cup Medjool Dates
- 1 Tbsp Raw Native Honey
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Shroom Squad Mushroom Powder
- Organic Cacao Powder for coating
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, and blend until smooth
- Divide mixture into 12 parts, and form into small balls
- Coat in Organic Cacao Powder
Makes 12 Bliss Balls