Move over potato chips, these golden polenta chips are the new flavour sensation in town. Super easy, delicious & cheap to make!
- On low heat, combine quick-cook polenta with stock in large pot. Quickly whisk for one minute until mixture thickens.
- Add salt, butter, herbs. Stir for 3 mins. Remove from heat.
- Evenly spread polenta mixture into a lined baking tray (approx 30cm x 25cm). Cover with beeswax wrap or compostic clingfilm. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Heat frying oil to 190C. While oil is heating, remove polenta mixture from baking tray, cut into desired chip size, we recommend 2cm x 5cm.
- Fry in batches for 5-8 mins or until golden.
- To serve, sprinkle over hemp seeds & parmesan. Also try our Hemp Seed Aoli for dipping.
For a slightly healthier twist, brush chips with olive oil & bake in the oven on 180C for 12-15 mins or until golden.