- Bring 3 - 4 litres of water to a rapid boil. Add a pinch of salt and 250g Fusilli. Cook for 13 - 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the pasta cooks lightly toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan on medium heat for 2-3 mins (keep an eye on these as they can burn quickly)
- Remove pasta from the heat and drain. Stir in the pesto & cherry tomatoes.
- Serve in bowls and crumble over feta cheese and sprinkle with pine nuts. Season to taste.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh