Yum! Pancakes couldn't be easier!
Who doesn't love a good pancake brekkie?
Yum pancake mix is chocka with protein-rich almonds, hemp hearts, real vanilla beans and zero sugar! It's naturally gluten and dairy free, and can even be made vegan with an egg substitute.
Our fave way to whip up some scrummy pancakes using Yum's pancake and waffle mix;
1 cup of Yum Pancake and Waffle Mix
1 ripe banana (optional)
1 Egg (or egg replacement) - available in store
A generous dollop of Bella Vacca Yoghurt - available in store
A drizzle of honey or maple syrup
Fresh seasonal fruit, and defrosted frozen berries to taste - available in store
- Whisk eggs, milk, and pancake mix in a large bowl until smooth.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Gently whisk again, adding another tablespoon of milk if needed.
- Heat a pan on the stovetop to medium/hot.
- Once hot, pour 2T batter per pancake.
- Cook until edges are firm, flip and repeat.
- Serve with Bella Vacca Yoghurt, fresh and frozen fruits of your choice, and a drizzle of syrup.
Yeild: Makes 6 Pancakes