Anzac Biscuit Refill Nation Style
We LOVE the tradition of annual baking like hot cross buns at Easter & Fruit Cake at Christmas and of course the Anzac Biscuit for Anzac Day. Each year we try to add a different spin on these classics and this years Anzac Biscuit is a real winner! Vegan, Organic & super simple. Enjoy!
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 20 mins | Ready: 25 mins | Pre-heat oven 180 degrees
Ingredients1 cup of Organic Stoneground Flour
2 cups of Organic Oats
1 cup of Organic Coconut Sugar
1/2 cup of Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
2/3 cup of melted Organic Coconut Oil
1tsp Baking Soda
3 tablespoons water
1 tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, oats, sugar, chocolate & salt.
- In a small bowl mix the baking soda in with the coconut oil.
- Add the Oil to dry ingredients and mix to combine. Add water and mix further. The mixture should be crumbly but 'just' hold together when compacted in your hand. If too dry add a small amount of extra water.
- Form golf ball sized balls by compacting mix in your hands and place on a lined baking tray, flatten the balls slightly.
- Place the tray in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack & then enjoy! Store in an airtight jar or container.