Arriba! Arriba! Corn Tortillas!
So easy & cheap to make! You'll never go back to store-bought tortillas again.
Ingredients2 cups of Masa Flour
1 1/4 cups of warm water
1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Mix masa flour and 1 cup of water in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly add more water, bit by bit, until the mix forms a slightly sticky dough.
- Form dough into golf ball-sized balls.
- One by one, place a ball in between two sheets of parchment paper and push down using a tortilla press or a flat bottom skillet or pot to make a disc about 10cm in diameter.
- Heat pan on high, add drizzle of oil, cook 1-2 mins per side or until dark patches appear.
- Fill with your favourite fillings! We love grilled veggies with guacamole, but pretty much anything is delicious in these bad boys.