ANZAC Biscuits - with a spin
We love trying new spins on traditional classics, and we think we are onto a winner with these choc chip ANZAC biscuits! They're vegan, organic & so easy!
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 20 mins | Ready: 25 mins | Pre-heat oven 180 degrees
- 1 cup of Organic Stoneground Flour
- 2 cups of Organic Oats
- 1 cup of Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup of melted Organic Coconut Oil
- 1tsp Baking Soda
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tsp Salt
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, oats, sugar, chocolate & salt.
- In a small bowl mix the baking soda in with the coconut oil.
- Add the oil to dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Add water and mix further. The mixture should be crumbly but 'just' hold together when compacted in your hand. If too dry add a small amount of extra water.
- Form golf ball sized balls by compacting mix in your hands and place on a lined baking tray, flatten the balls slightly.
- Place the tray in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack & then enjoy! Store in an airtight jar or container.