Littlefoots Wool and Delicates Laundry Liquid is a gentle yet hardworking cleaner. Containing surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, mineral boosters and, of course, those important essential oils for that naturally fresh feel. Its special formula is safe and gentle on clothes, keeping your delicates soft and silky but still removes stubborn dirt and grime. The detergent is biodegradable, eco-friendly and greywater safe.
The following covers use for machine washing hand washing and the washing of delicate garments. If unsure of colour fastness wash separately
Machine: use 45ml per load, use wool cycle for wools and gentle cycle for delicate garments
Handwash: Mix 15 ml per 4 litres of warm water.Â Squeeze and soak for 5 minutes, repeat and rinse thoroughly. Spin or roll in a towel to remove excess water. Dry flat away from heat or direct sunlight.
Delicates: Mix 15 ml per 4 litres of warm water.Â Wash garment gently, do not soak. Rinse thoroughly, do not wring or spin. Roll in a towel to remove excess water. Dry flat away from heat or direct sunlight.
- Water: filtered water, used as the base of the product
- Decyl Glucoside: Mild coconut oil & sugar derived cleanser. Used to blend essential oils into water
- Lauryl Glucoside: Ultra mild cleanser derived from corn starch & coconut oil, gentle, non-irritating to skin
- Vegetable Glycerine: natural corn-derived solublizer for extracts, provides shelf life stability for extracts
- Xanthan Gum: natural gelling agent and thickener. Used in skincare, hair care and cleaning products
- Lavender Essential Oil: Natural Fragrance, degreaser and mild disinfectant. Sooths skin
- Sodium Carbonate: mineral base, adjusts pH for optimal cleaning