Our double boxes are a good value option if you want to try more than one size. It takes the frustration out of trying to guess what size you might be and often our customers find they can fit two sizes anyway. Your two cups come in individual cotton bags inside the box.
Hello Cup S/M (small/medium)
- Our one size fits most menstrual cup
- As a rule of thumb we recommend the S/M for users under 35
- Physically active / fit users often find the S/M is best for them regardless of age or whether they've had children
- Our favourite fold for Hello Cup is the punchdown fold
The diameter of the S/M is 41mm and the overall length, including the toggle, is 59mm. It holds 21mls (to the holes).
Hello Cup L (large or lovely) Menstrual Cup
- A good choice for those over 35 who have given birth
- If you have a heavy flow and are over 35 years
NB: we don't recommend deciding on size based purely on flow. If you are petite and have a heavy flow, the large could be too big for you. It's also worth noting that we find physically fit people are often best suited to the S/M regardless of age.
The diameter of the L is 45mm and the overall length, including the toggle, is 64mm. It holds 28ml (to the holes).