Kia ora Refillers. Before entering our store, please remember…
- Stay home if sick. You can shop online for delivery, or click & collect :) Make one household member do the shopping.
- Scan, mask up & sanitize. You must wear a mask & sanitize your hands when you enter and exit.
- Max 8 x customers in store at all times. Keep your distance. If doors are locked, please queue 2m apart and we will greet you.
- Wait to be served at counter. Place items on counter & step back for us to handle. Pay by card. No cash accepted at this time.
Thanks for helping us keep you, our staff & community safe. See our contact page for store hours.
You can still get what you need from us delivered direct to your door, nationwide, or click & collect. We deliver throughout New Zealand in our eco-packaging.
Click & collect
At online checkout, select "pickup" along with your preferred time to collect from our store during open hours.
Will there be a delay in receiving my order?
See our current delivery ETA here.
What happens if I order something and it is out of stock?
We will refund the out-of-stock item and process the remainder of your order.
What precautions are you taking to ensure my safety?
- Staff members must be fit and healthy to work instore. Anyone who presents symptoms of COVID-19 will be required to stay home.
- We have reduced the number of staff working instore, and have scheduled staggered shifts.
- If shopping instore, all visitors are provided hand sanitizer when they enter and exit the store.
- Along with all the recommended dos and don'ts, our staff wash and sanitise their hands frequently.
- We are proud of our existing cleaning and sanitation standards. Still, we are increasing the frequency of our cleaning. This includes, but is not limited to: door handles (including fridge and bin lids); dispenser handles; spouts; counter tops; scoops and ladles.
Still got questions?
Feel free to get in touch. Or see our standard FAQ.
Phone 09 218 6849
Thank you for your continuing support, understanding, and patience. Stay safe. Stay kind. Stay cool.