See our current store hours here.
Thanks for helping us keep you, our staff & community safe.
You can still get what you need from us delivered direct to your door, nationwide, or click & collect. We deliver throughout New Zealand in our eco-packaging.
Click & collect
At online checkout, select pickup along with your preferred time to collect from our store during open hours.
Click & collect comes with a $5 packing fee. To pack an online order requires quite a bit of time and love. This fee helps cover the extra time it takes our team to prepare and pack your order, and enables us to continue offering this service.
Will there be a delay in receiving my order?
See our current delivery ETA here.
What happens if I order something and it is out of stock?
We will refund the out-of-stock item and process the remainder of your order.
What precautions are you taking to ensure my safety?
- Staff members must be fit and healthy to work instore. Anyone who presents symptoms of COVID-19 will be required to stay home.
- We have reduced the number of staff working instore, and have scheduled staggered shifts.
- If shopping instore, all visitors are provided hand sanitizer when they enter and exit the store.
- Along with all the recommended dos and don'ts, our staff wash and sanitise their hands frequently.
- We're super proud of our existing cleaning and sanitation standards. Still, we are increasing the frequency of our cleaning. This includes, but is not limited to: door handles (including fridge and bin lids); dispenser handles; spouts; counter tops; scoops and ladles.
Still got questions?
Thank you for your continuing support, understanding, and patience. Stay safe. Stay kind. Stay cool.