Shop instore L2
See our store hours here.
Like you, we're keen to kick this corona thing! So here's the drill for shopping instore with us. Before you enter, please remember...
1. Stay home
If you feel unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms, do not enter our store. Shop online for delivery, or click & collect :)
2. Keep your distance
Max 4 customers permitted in store at all times. Queue outside, 2m apart. If door is locked, please wait to be greeted.
3. Sanitize hands
Sanitize when you enter; sanitize every 5 minutes during your shop; sanitize when you exit. Avoid touching your face.
4. At the counter
Wait to be served. Place items on counter & step back for us to handle. Pay by card preferred.
5. Supervise children
Don’t allow children to touch clean surfaces.
Stay safe. Stay kind. Stay cool. Thanks for helping us keep you, our staff & community safe. Together, we can stop the spread.
You can still get what you need from us delivered direct to your door, nationwide, or click & collect. We deliver throughout New Zealand in our eco-friendly packaging.
Click & collect
At online checkout, select pickup along with your preferred time to collect from our Te Atatu store during open hours.
Click & collect comes with a $5 packing fee. To pack an online order requires quite a bit of time and love. This fee helps cover the extra time it takes our team to prepare and pack your order, and enables us to continue offering this service.
Will there be a delay in receiving my order?
See our current delivery ETA here.
As you can imagine, it's a busy time right now for our courier friends. Being a small business, our team is working extra hard to get your goodies out and into your happy little hands. Thanks for your patience :)
Can I get oils, cleaning products, and other liquids delivered?
Zero waste is the aim of the game. So thankfully we don’t ship liquids as the undesirable packaging required to do so only adds to the waste problem. We also want to avoid any potential food contamination.
Is there a limit on what I can purchase?
Yes, our flours are currently limited to 2kg per variety. Because we're supplying flour throughout the country we want to ensure there's enough to go around :)
You're welcome to add different flours to your cart at 2kg each.
What happens if I order something and it is out of stock?
We will refund the out-of-stock item and process the remainder of your order.
What other precautions are you taking to ensure our safety?
- Staff members must be fit and healthy to work instore. Anyone who presents symptoms of COVID-19 will be required to stay home.
- We have reduced the number of staff working instore, and have scheduled staggered shifts.
- All visitors are provided hand sanitizer when they enter and exit the store.
- Along with all the recommended dos and don'ts, our staff wash and sanitise their hands frequently.
- We're super proud of our existing cleaning and sanitation standards. Still, we are increasing the frequency of our cleaning. This includes, but is not limited to: door handles (including fridge and bin lids); dispenser handles; spouts; counter tops; scoops and ladles.
Still got questions?
Thank you for your continuing support, understanding, and patience. Stay safe. Stay kind. Stay cool.