Who loves a scrummy baked risotto? Me!
- 1½ CUP ARBORIO RICE (OR RISOTTO RICE)
- 4½ CUPS VEGGIE STOCK
- 3/4 CUP FINELY GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE
- 30G UNSALTED BUTTER
- SEA SALT AND CRACKED BLACK PEPPER (TO TASTE)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the rice and stock in a large baking dish and stir to combine. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 35-40 minutes or until most of the stock is absorbed and the rice is al dente.
- Stir through the cheese, butter, salt and pepper and serve immediately. Serves 4.
[c/o Donna Hay]